August Blues.

29 Aug 2014






Hey Everyone!

I have been thinking about dying my hair blue for a long time now, I really love the look of having colourful hair again but it still being quite muted and grown up looking. I love the navy blue colour these girls are sporting on the pictures above and I think that would be a bit more flattering on my skin tone.
 Despite being quite a frequent hair dyer in my past I've had the same brown hair for about 2 years now and I am starting to get a little bored if I'm honest and fancy a change. I have heard a few horror stories about blue hair so If any of you guys have any tips about going blue I would really appreciate hearing about them!

While I'm here I feel I should apologize for going AWOL recently, I find if I don't post for a week or so its so much harder to get back into it and the time just flies by! I have been really busy recently with work and life in general but I won't bore you all with that, I have some posts in the pipeline so hopefully won't be disappearing again any time soon.
 
Also a big hello to all my new followers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment