Urban decay naked 3 palette

30 Apr 2014




Four primers included - Original, Eden, Sin & Anti Aging
L-R - Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick

L-R - Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart
Unless you have been living under a rock for the past 6 months you've probably heard about the new Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and all it's shadowy goodness.
I was really in two minds about getting this palette when I first saw it released,  I already own the Naked 1 and use it so much I didn't see the need for another one in my life. That all quickly changed after seeing countless pictures and swatches of the beautiful pinky neutrals this palette has to offer that looked perfect for creating some gorgeous looks, I knew I had to have it!
It's taken me almost 6 months to get my hands on it  but yesterday I spotted the Urban Decay counter in Debenhams I decided to go for it. To my surprise when I got up to the till mentally prepared to be parting with £37.00 the cashier informed me that it was actually reduced by £10 to £27.00! That is £2.25 per eye shadow and the palette came with a free double ended crease and shadow brush and a sample pack of  of Urban Decays best selling primer potions; Eden, Sin, Anti- Aging and the original!
I'm not too sure why I got the discount as there was no mention of it on the product although there was the offer of 10% off when you buy any two beauty products or fragrance from Debenhams so perhaps it had something to do with that? I don't know, either way I am not complaining!
I'm so happy I decided to pick this up when I did and I can already tell I'm going to get a lot of wear out of it!
If you are thinking about getting this palette then definitely get down to Debenhams now to grab yourself a bargain (they're also running the sale online).


2 comments:

  1. I love this palette, the rosy tones are gorgeous.
    Hannah | twoforjoy | xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't wait to experiment with them more :) x

      Delete