Christmas Day 2013

26 Dec 2013

Merry Christmas, everyone!

So its boxing day, the only day of the year its ever fully acceptable to stay in pyjamas and do nothing but eat... also known as my favourite day of the year!
 I have had a lovely couple of days spent at home with family, watching movies, playing games and eating everything in sight.
 This Christmas I definitely feel a lot more content with life than I have done in a long, long time and it has made me realise and appreciate everything I have and the amazing, supportive family and friends I have around me.

I hope everybody reading this has had and will continue to have a wonderful Christmastime and I hope you have all eaten yourselves into a chocolate induced coma. I actually can't believe it's almost all over for another year and in a week we will all be waving a last goodbye to 2013! Boo!


Festive lounge, its good to be home! 

Snowman hairband!

Delicious Christmas lunch!

Champers for breakfast.

Sister, Sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment