Recent purchases

9 Sept 2013

Hey guys! 
Sorry, again, for not posting for a while. I've moved back to university and my new house doesn't have broadband yet (sigh) it's been a week now and I'm already having Internet withdrawal symptoms! For the next few weeks I will unfortunately be blogging from my trusty iPhone, so do excuse the quality of the next few posts...

Aside from moaning about the internet, i actually managed to step out of the house and have been shopping a fair bit recently so I thought I would share some of my purchases with you! 

L-R, Primark, Riverisland, Primark, New look coat, Primark scarf.

L-R, Newlook heels, Primark, Primark 

Cambridge satchel knockoff from a boutique in Newcastle. 

L'oreal caresse in Rock 'N Mauve, La Roche posay effaclar duo (post to follow) 

I hope this post wasn't too boring, it's difficult working without Internet. I feel totally out of the loop without It. I've come to realise I not only need it but I rely on it for soooo many things everyday. Total first world problems! 

Hope you're all having a wonderful day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment