Update.

24 Jun 2013

It's currently 1.30am, i'm sat in my Pj's watching reruns of Keeping up with the Kardashians so I thought this would be a perfect time to write a little update!

I've had such a lazy weekend, I don't know whats up with me but I much prefer getting in my onesie and watching TV than going out on the town these days, maybe its my age or maybe it's the fact I'm trying to save my money for my holiday In 2 weeks (eek!) but it just doesn't appeal to me much anymore, too many bad memories and embarrassing photos have sworn me off I suppose! 

I am currently in the process of trying to find a job for summer which is proving to be harder said than done. I've never really had much trouble finding jobs in the past and I've worked pretty much consistently since I was 15 but since I started at uni 2 years ago its been impossible to find anything! I worked at a beauty counter for 2 months over Christmas but wasn't kept on after that because I was at university and that would be my main  priority. I don't get it, since when did trying to further your education and working towards a better future for yourself become such a big turn off for future employers?!

Today I was in the mood for a change so I decided to dust off my scissors and cut myself a fringe. I've never had a problem with cutting my own hair and used to do it a lot in my younger days. I am happy with the results, I think as long as you're careful and know what you're doing then it's fine. I'll probably be bored of it in a few weeks but it's nice for a bit of a change, life as a brunette can be mighty dull sometimes!

I hopefully have some exciting things happening with this blog soon, its looking a little bare at the minute but I'm currently in the process of getting a new blog design which is really exciting and I can't wait to see everything come together a bit more! I'm planning to post a lot more regularly too now I have more free time so watch this space!! 

If you fancy, you can also follow me on twitter and instagram here and here
 I'm also on bloglovin' :)

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment